- What is audience development and community engagement?
- Identifying, engaging and responding to your existing audiences
- Finding out about your neighbourhood & your communities
- The participation continuum
- Prioritising and developing new audiences and engaging communities
- Building your offer through partnerships
- Planning, delivering and interpreting Audience and Stakeholder Survey
I have over 15 years experience of delivering, promoting and evaluating audience development and community engagement in the heritage sector, working on intimate and in-depth projects like Abberley Lives, or large-scale community campaigns like BBC People’s War.
Since 2010, I have delivered training courses for the Marches Network, museums and heritage groups across the Midlands, and the HLF-funded Nurturing Worcestershire’s Treasures Skills for the Future programme
I have also provided in-house development and coaching for Worcestershire Regimental Museum; Marton Museum, Warwickshire; Avoncroft Museum Trust, Worcs; and the National Trust Birmingham team.