We are lucky to be commissioned by a wonderful range of arts and heritage clients across the West Midlands and beyond. Even during this lockdown period, we have plenty of work to keep us busy!
- Barber Institute: evaluation of the organisational impact of Barber Health, an innovative programme of integrated Health & Wellbeing community engagement and university training, supported by a Nurse in Residence (Art Fund, 2021)
- University of Leeds: evaluation of the Dialect & Heritage oral history collection and documentation project in partnership with 5 rural or open-air museums (NLHF, 2020-2022)
- University of Birmingham and Library of Birmingham: evaluation of the Everything to Everybody project with 30 community partners, focussed on the Birmingham Shakespeare Memorial Library and George Dawson collections(NLHF, 2020-2023)
Delivered in association with Durnin Research Ltd, Collett Consultancy and Clear Picture Productions.
- Museums Worcestershire: evaluation of From The Art Gallery With Love (ACE Covid 19 Emergency Fund) digital art commissioning and engagement programme; and No One Left Behind, a county-wide programme of sectoral development training and consultancy (Historic England CV19 Emergency Fund, 2020-21)
- Severn Valley Railway: evaluation of the restoration of the Falling Sands Viaduct and associated activity plan (NLHF, 2019-2022). Delivered in association with Durnin Research Ltd.
- Ingestre Orangery: evaluation of the Orangery restoration, redevelopment and associated activity plan (NLHF, 2019-2022)
- Birmingham Museums Trust: evaluation of Minibrum, the STEM-focussed interactive galleries at Thinktank, co-produced with Early Years children (Wellcome Trust, 2020-2021)
- Ironbridge Coracle Trust: evaluation of Coracle Shed restoration and associated activity plan (ACE and NLHF, 2020-2022)
- Kidderminster Town Council: evaluation of ACE Culture Recovery Fund activity
Research and development work
- Orchestra of the Swan: research towards and formative evaluation of the creation of a training and support framework for music practitioners’ delivering Health & Wellbeing activity for people with dementia
- West Midlands Museums Development (WMMD): delivery of Bid-writing training webinars and one-to-one mentoring for regional museums and galleries
- Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings: Quinquennial Audience Survey, including volunteer training, longitudinal research and new consultation (2020-2021)